Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Reading! T3W1

The fantastic s!

In our reading we focused on the fantastic the fantastic stands for
Feeling
Ask
Notice
Touch
Action
Smell
Taste
Imagine
Check
for our task we had the two options to either get 9 sentences using them or finishing the red riding hood story from the work shop I chose the second option here is my slide on it I have highlighted all the fantasic's that were used

Do you use fantastic in your writing?
can you spot even more that I may have missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post