Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

Communication

Communication
For our communication reflection we played some games one of my favorite games that we played was when we had an envelope with cut up cards than you traded with other groups to get a full card and after 1 minute of collecting cards we had to see who had the most we didn't win but over all the game was really fun.

The next activity was one person from our group stood up the front of the class with people from every other group. than they got a piece of paper with a pattern of multi link cubes on it. Than there was a runner they had to got told were to put the cubes with out seeing the paper than they would run back and tell the builder. I was the runner. my group was the first group finished but we didn't win cos we got two blocks mixed up.

What was your favorite activity?
or what activity sounds most fun that you would want to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post