Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Writing

Goal: Use reference sources to check meanings and find new words.  
I got one of my sentences and highlighted my changes 

Why I chose Kate Sheppard

Although there are many reasons why I chose Kate Sheppard, the main one is the way she inspires and influences women and children everywhere to stand up for what is truly right. This to me is what makes Kate Sheppard worthy and a truly admirable person. She has struggled and fought for equality so that the rest of us didn’t.
If there is something that I have learnt from Kate Sheppard it’s that you have to stand up for what you truly believe is right for the rest of humanity. 
The future is formed with what we chose to do now.

do you think Kate Sheppard is worthy and admirable?
if so why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post