Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

Writing T3 W3

For writing were doing persuasive writing.
we had to pick a goal out of the four
No poverty, Zero hunger, Good education and Health and well being.
I chose zero hunger.
Our next task was to find statistics and make rhetorical questions.
Two statistics that I found very interesting were...
The average american house hold wastes 150,000 us tons A DAY!!.
3.1 MILLION CHILDREN DIE a YEAR from lack of food and nutrition.
some of my rhetorical questions were
DO get proper meals and the right nutrition?
have you every gone to school hungry from not eating at all?
do get fed on a daily basis?
well lots of kids do.

What do you think about this topic?
Witch goal would/have you picked?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post