Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

writing learning in lock down

For writing this week we had to get a paragraph from our report our goal is to
Use reference sources to check meanings and find new words. 
Then we had to edit/rework our chosen paragraph.

Here is mine.

Before:
In 1885 Kate Sheppard founded WCTU (women's christian temperance union). Two years later Kate Sheppard became the leader of it’s suffrage campaign. The goal for the WCTU was to protect the home from all evil influences and strengthen family life. It’s main objective was to help stop abstinence from alcohol.

After:
In 1885 Kate Sheppard founded the WCTU (Women's Christian Temperance Union). Two years later Kate Sheppard became the leader of it’s suffrage campaign. The goal for WCTU was to protect the home from all evil influences and bolster family life. However it’s main objective was to help stop abstinence from alcohol.

How is your online learning going ?
What is or was your writing task this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post