Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

korfball

Every Thursday we get into 4 groups the groups will either be doing lawn bowel, korfball or cricket.
This Thursday my group did korfball witch was invented in 1980 by Nico Broekhuysen first played in the Netherlands. korfball  is a bit like netball and basketball. 
the game has a line through the middle of a court witch you can't go over. some of the basic rules are you can't move with the ball, you can't pass a line unless your swapping positions, the ball can't touch your feet and if you have your hands up in their face it's called a good defended shot and they can't shoot.

I recommend this sport to people who love shooting but aren't the best at defense!
have you ever played korfball?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post