Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

Week 7 workshops

 Reading

This week for reading we focused on the goal skimming and scamming. skimming and scamming is a skill you can use to pick out important details and ignore the non important things. To show I could do this goal I read a set off instructions without knowing the end results.

I made scones with theses instructions.

here is what I made.

I ate mine with jam and butter

What do you like to eat with your scones?

Writing

In writing we made our own instructions mine were how to make a basic origami butter fly I chose this because its very easy especially for beginners who are just starting out.

here's the instructions I made. 

have you ever written instructions of your own? If so did someone test them and were they successful?

Maths
This week for maths we made a structure from around the world I used a toilet roll to make the leaning tower of Pisa I stood it against a mini pyramid to get the leaning effect. 
here's an image of my work from the front angle.

If you could go any where in the world where would it be?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post