Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

would you do 60 sky dives, in under 24 hours, but naked!?

 This week we had the task to read three articles and put them into different genres I found some quite interesting but really fun to read.



Title; Man makes 60 naked skydives in 24 hours

Genre: Interest article/ Odd stuff

Sub genre: International/ World

My thoughts on this article- I think its a weird thing to do but the purpose behind it is rely cool personally I wouldn't do this (even if my friend passed) but it awesome to him make a mark as it was for his 100th jump!




Title; Lisa Carrington entered in 4 Olympic events

Genre: Sport

Sub genre: National

my opinion- I think its awesome to see some one do extra for was she loves.








Title; Tornado hits South Auckland

Genre: National

My opinion- I think it's sad that someone died but luckily only 2 were injured.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post