Pages

Thursday 25 March 2021

Reading T1 W7/8

 For the last two weeks we've had to the task to create something that we think Christchurch needs.

I made A VR bird sanctuary witch is named Manu Mania and would be located in the red zone.

 The books I read before making this were painting the town, Rebuilding Christchurch with amazing ideas and Cabbage tree.

Here was my create:

If you could what would you make in Christchurch?, Why would you make it?, What would it do?, How would it work and Where would it be?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post