Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

writing T3 W5

 Hi, For writing this week we had to manage finishing a 3 minute speech.

Here is one of my favorite paragraphs.

There are starving kids around the world with no access to safe and nutritious food. In 2019 690 million people didn’t get the right nourishment, getting the correct nutrition is a huge part of health, in fact not getting enough nutrition stunts physical and mental development. 

my speech ended up being 3 minutes and 30 seconds 

What was your favorite paragraph i your speech?

what did you think of mine? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post