Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Writing week 10

For writing we worked on narrative that had to include:
similes, onomatopoeia, metaphor, personification and hyperbole
Here are some of my sentences

Deep down in the dark woods there's a mother tree guarded by 7 wolfs that swing like monkeys and are as brave as lions. But one night all the other animals disappeared the beastly wolfs got hungry they could eat 10 sharks each.

They stared at the  sparkling stars shine in the sky.
They could see the sun through the trees peeping over the distant mountains the wolfs woke up with roaring belly's. There is life still here it's an ant it won’t be much help. An ant is good enough for me said on of the wolves looking at his belly. You could see their ribs showing through their thick fluffy fur. Night time came by in a second. 

The wolves were getting restless. Bang! It sounded like something had fallen.  They went to the mother tree to check up on her and ask for help but as soon as they got there she was gone only a stump left who would do such a thing.

The wolf's  lay on the stump as all their childhood memories flood back remembering how se raised and adopted them.
She was there happy place she was a she was like a sun filled with light and joy.

can you spot any of the similes, onomatopoeia, metaphor, personification and hyperbole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post