Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

Weekly Writing T2W9

For writing this week We had to make a narrative paragraph using short,compound and complex sentences.
This is my sentence

A boiling hot day on paradise bay. bathing in the sun and running around have fun. As we gaze at the stars twinkling in the night sky boom, a meteorite shooting down then splash it landed in the water. We went to the next island. The people who looked after the island told us to brush our teeth and make our bed ready for sleep. We walked over to the fire pit and told scary stories while eating s'mores and marshmallows then we hurried off to sleep ready for the next morning.
The island owners woke us up and told us to get ready and brush our teeth than we hurried down to the beach.
can you guess what two sentences are complex, compound or short?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post