Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Reading challenges

This week for reading we had to read at least three books of different genres.
our goal is to be able to read across genera than we had to pick three or more different tasks.
I read Netflix, Amulet and saber-toothed cats.
here are the task I have completed:
Amulet:Adventure and Fantasy
Saber toothed cats: history and facts

Netflix: non- fiction
Netflix it's purpose to
Entertain all viewers
Two million dollars to get Netflix started
Founded in 1997 by Marc Randolph and Reed Hastings 
Loved by many with lots of series and movies to watch
In fact there are 68 million users per day.
X-rays are a no as there is no physical risk in watching Netflix.

What genres do you like to read? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post