Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Maths W11 T2

This week for math we were in our home basses bye Wednesday we had to complete three tasks here are mine!
Task one:

Task two:
I had to find out if the paper pattern would make an open box or not.
For my second task I used polydrons to help me.

Task three: 
For my third task I had to use theses shapes
then turn it into this

I than did the same thing with these shapes
 and turned it into a cube
Than I had to draw theses onto isometric paper

What are you doing in Maths?
do some time do Maths in your home basses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post