Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Creativity!!

For our P.B.L lesson today we learnt about creativity.
we watched a video about innovative and adaptive thinkers.
people who are more adaptive try to do thing more better but people who are more innovative try to do thing more differently.
I think that I am more adaptive how ever I am still innovative.
The video also talked about divergent and convergent thinkers.
a divergent thinker can list heaps of good Ideas and a convergent thinker can narrow all those ideas into one.
I personally think that I can list heaps of ideas but I am more of a convergent thinker.
with a buddy we also had to list 100 uses for a paper clip. we also got a piece of paper we had to individually draw what 4 squares and circles could turn into.
Are you innovative or adaptive?
Are you more of a convergent think or are you a divergent thinker?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post