Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Do you want virus free hands?

For writing this week our goal was understand the purposes for writing and how to achieve those purposes. We had to do a procedure on how to wash your hands.

Here is how to have clean virus free hands!

At the end you should have clean virus free hands.

Materials: you will need a tap that provides enough water and soap to cover your hands and wrists and a paper towel.

First: 
Put soap on your hands make sure there is enough for your whole hand. You also want to get it around your wrist. Then rub.

Second: 
Turn the tap on.

Third:
Put your hands under the tap and rub.

Fourth: 
Well washing your hands make sure you ...

Get in between your fingers

Rub around your thumbs

For better results put your hands  in a inner lock than rub

next rub firmly.

Five: 
Dry your hands with a towel for 10-12 seconds.

Are your hands virus free?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post