Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

2020! so far

welcome to my first blog for 2020.

My goal this year is to strive for my best in all places of learning.
I look forward to the saint Francis of Assisi 2020 fair.

In he holidays I went to Auckland for 3 weeks.
my highlights were my grandmas 90th, my cousins 21st, shopping, my family reunion and seeing everyone again.
I hope you to are enjoying your twenty twenty so far.
What was your favorite part of the holidays and what do you look forward to this year?

1 comment:

  1. Hi i like you blog keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post