Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Winter sports

Welcome back to another amazing blog for today's post I will be telling you about my experiences with soccer.

This year I decided to try a new sport. My first choice was actually rugby but I didn't get into the team so I got put into the B soccer team as it was my 2nd choice and sure I was a little sad that I didn't get into the rugby team but how bad can soccer be? Now soccer's not a sport you would usually see me playing but it's something new and you never died from change and some times change can be good my experience with soccer was good in fact this is a sport that I might try again another time. I may not be the best but there is a lot of time for improvement. I then moved into the A team because they were down a player. The boys in the team were really good at soccer and I can see why they were in the A team they were at a much higher level than I was. The boys were definitely a big help. They taught me lots of new skills and tips that made playing soccer a lot easier for me I don't know how I would of lasted half of this season with out them. They were a very good team when it came to playing on the field. They worked well together and communicated really well too. I remember this one time I went to go kick the ball and I completely missed the ball and almost fell over  but that was around the start of the year now I can kick a ball without almost falling back even if it doesn't go where I was hoping.
We win we lose and we improve!!
Here is an image of my team



Well that's it about my team for today also....
Do you do winter sports?
If so what sport?
If not are you thinking about doing any winter sport?
if you are I suggest soccer or netball but if your looking for something a little more rough than rugby!
well that's it for today😇

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post