Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

People power!

This term in reading we have been reading about the environment. I have enjoyed reading People power. It was about how people should bike instead of walking or taking a car
For reading this week, my group read: Not Your Typical Book About the Environment.

The new ideas I have now since I have read this text are:
 
Make a biking group to reduce gasses and get more exercise
If can not do the above I will still try to bike to school
IF I CAN NOT DO EITHER OF THESE things I WILL THEN TAKE ANY PUBLIC TRANSPORT LIKE A BUS                                       
Or I might just car pull with another friend
                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                             
                                                                                                                                                                    I now better understand the harm that taking a car can make and if you start biking how much change it can make.
Here is a poster of my learning:
you got this we can bike for the better of our world!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture Frankie haha. I like all your ideas and the way you are trying to help the environment. That shows a lot of Integrity thats why your my friend. Haha get more in depth in your work and maybe a little bit better of a picture maybe put more effort into it. I am excited to see your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi frank
    love the ideas they are great but you might need to make some changes to your text and put more effort in to your picture.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post